While #coronavirusisolation, #socialdistancingsaveslives, #stayinsideplease and #keepcalmandwashyourhands trend on Instagram, may we offer you our favourite things to make, read, do and watch while at home.
– Pinterest-worthy crafts with your kids – Good Housekeeping is live-streaming free craft classes every Wednesday and Friday.
– Iced Coffee with Salted Maple Foam with our favourite Canadian vegan, Liv B.
– Your mornings green with this tropical green smoothie recipe from Jessica Penner, RD
– Meditation is proven to reduce stress, maintain anxiety and promote emotional well-being and awareness. Make the commitment to your mental health with a powerful series from WanderlustTV – now free for 30 days.
– Spa at home: CityLine shares ways you can create a relaxing oasis with a DIY spa.
– Decorate with hammam towels, perfectly suited to a cottagey vibe.
– Your horoscope for April 2020. While you may be feeling disconnected from others, now is the time to remember we’re all in this together.
– What tea rituals look like around the world. A cup of tea isn’t merely a drink – it’s the history of the world itself.
– Every television series worth watching on Canadian streaming services, for every kind of viewer, from Netflix to Crave to CBC Gem.
– For those who have already exhausted reruns of Friends and The Office, 50 cozy, comfy, feel-good titles on Netflix Canada.
– Local and small businesses your support. Order delivery or takeout from restaurants in your area, buy online and send local businesses messages of support on social media.
– Surprise and delight front line workers, your neighbour, your friend with eGift Cards. Take 12% off WaySpa gift cards during our Spring Sale, and pick one up for yourself too. They never expire – and you’re definitely going to need a massage when this is all over.